The 2017 market is off to a roaring start!
Demand has increased significantly for Sonoma County and the prices are jumping up. This combined with long years of low inventory have buyers determined to put their best foot forward in order not to lose their bid on the property they want.
Your house is important. Whether you’re buying, selling, or staying put shouldn’t you keep up with the market? What if being informed was easy? What if it was hyper-local to your neighborhood, so you didn’t have to sift through all the houses in town to see what was going to affect your home? What if you knew just how far off the “Zestimate” was from the market value?
Well, enter the new Coldwell Banker Market Report! It comes to you. You can get it sent once a week or once per month. The report is highly interactive and it provides everything you need to know to be well-informed:
- Which homes are Active, which ones have Pending sales
- What has Sold in the last 6 months
- Asking price vs. Sold price
- Average number of days on the market
- Trend graphs showing the movement of your market over the last several months
- What the market “Heat” is
- All of the listing information and pictures for each home with just a click
Try it! I really think this is one of the best things Coldwell Banker has put together. But, if you try it and don’t care for it, you can unsubscribe at any time by going to the bottom of the report and hitting unsubscribe.
Try it now…